04-05-2014 07:23 AM
I've recently reset my password on my wifi and now my printer HP Deskjet 3070 is no longer connecting wirelessly.
Please can you advise as to how to go about resetting this up?
04-05-2014 08:08 AM
Replacing your wireless router try here. Yeah, yeah, just pretend you replaced the router.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network