07-14-2011 07:29 PM
Yesterday I purchased an HP LaserJet P1102w printer, followed all the instructions that came in the pack and enjoyed trouble free wireless printing for a short little while, even from my iPhone 4 after updating the firmware on the printer.
My problem now is that the printer seems to keep dropping its connection with the router. The blue wireless indicator light seems to be quite often flashing rather than static.
This is an issue as when I want to print a document I have to wait for a long time before the documents come out of the printer. It is tedious.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be welcome.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network