HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
04-04-2012 02:48 AM
Until recently I had no problems to print wireless from my laptop (Acer Aspire running Win7Ultimate) after a one-time installation when I got the laptop.
Printer: Photosmart 309a All-in-One
The day before yesterday it stopped working. I shortly checked another router before I went to the same configuration as before, then the wireless connection was lost.
- Upgraded to latest SW version from HP website
- Installed/de-installed various times
- Printing via USB works
- Trying to configure to wireless does not work, printer cannot be found
- Wireless Network Test report by the printer shows connection to network is okay, SSID correct, channel correct, static IP address correct,WPA o.k., signal strength excellent
- Firewall on/off does not make a difference
- Windows "add device" function also does not detect a wireless device
- HP Network Diagnosis Utility does not show any problem
- "WirelessMon" software does not show any problem
Who has an idea or a solution?