12-11-2013 09:29 AM
Earlier this week our router had to be replaced by AT&T for our U-Verse service. This changed our SSID. I went through the steps to change the SSID on the JetDirect EW2400 and ran a test page which confirmed the new SSID was set correctly, but the JetDirect will still not connect to the wireless network (flashing green LED on the wireless). This server was working perfectly before the router switch, so what am i missing here?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network