08-21-2012 06:36 PM
After working perfectly for almost a year my wireless connection to the computer is suddenly not working.
Apple imac Lion 10.7
When I try to print it says printer not connected.
I have done the following:
Restarted computer and router.
Re entered wireless password on printer.
Entered printers IP address into browser and everything comes up as working.
given it a good kick (just kidding)
coincidentally, an automatic update came from apple on the day this happened and I did not there was an hp update included in it???
Many thanks for any suggestions.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network