Question

Honor Student
lilkittin77
Message 1 of 4 (797 Views)
Accepted Solution

Wireless photosmart D110a

So it says that it has wireless capabilities, which I've taken to mean I can PRINT wirelessly... does it also connect to the internet wirelessly or does it require a hardwire?? And if I don't have anything but an ipad, will that work, or does it need to be hooked up to a pc in order to get it working?

Please help!

Thank you!!!

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 4 (756 Views)

Re: Wireless photosmart D110a

Actually, the printer requires a wireless connection to a router to work wirelessly an to print wirelessly.  It does not have wired connection ability to a router, just USB to a computer (but will not be able to access the Internet through that connection).

Do you have a wireless router?

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
lilkittin77
Message 3 of 4 (751 Views)

Yep, sure do! So can I set it up without any other devices then?
Provost
PrintDoc
Message 4 of 4 (742 Views)

Yup, any number of computers, iPads, iPhones, iPod Touches, etc.  Here is how:

On the front of the printer: Setup > Network > Wireless Setup WIzard.  Choose your network and enter its password.  Now it should be connected to your network.

Now you need to point other devices to it.  For computers, get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Driver" link at the top of this page.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation