06-15-2009 12:36 AM
06-15-2009 10:08 PM
I'm having a very similar problem with myPhoosmart C309a all-in-one and have fond that it apears to be incompatible with my preferred AVG Firewall. If I deactivate the AG Firewall and use the Windows Vista Firewall instead, it works OK. Maybe you can try the same. If I hear anything back from either AVG or Microsoft about a solution, I'll pass it on.
09-06-2010 04:55 AM - edited 09-13-2010 10:48 AM
Your wireless printer might frequently lose its communication with the computer and hence might not print all the documents when you want. Such an issue arises when there is interference in the wireless signals between the printer and the computer. This could be caused by any other wireless device kept in the vicinity of your printer like a cordless phone. Keep all other wireless devices way from the printer set-up to tackle this issue. Also bear in mind that if your system is turned on for hibernation mode then it would disconnect your printer the moment it goes into hibernation. [Text removed]. Hope this helps you.
07-20-2012 07:38 AM
What kind of printer do you have and what operating system are you using ?
If I solved your post please mark it as solved to help others.
I'm a printer tech with HP.
02-09-2014 11:34 AM
My hp photosmart printer has been working until recently. Now the wireless report says everything is fine, it's online etc, and will print set up pages, but when I try to print from my laptop, it says "printer not responding"
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series