03-23-2012 10:46 AM
Hey Mattydale. Happy Friday! Woooo! Sorry I get a little worked up on Fridays. Have you setup the printer on your wireless network yet? Also what version of OS X are you running? You can find this by going to the Apple in the top left of the screen and then selecting "About This Mac".
If you can give me a little more information like has it worked before, are you receiving any errors, can other devices print to it I would be able to help you much more in depth.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series