03-23-2012 10:46 AM
Hey Mattydale. Happy Friday! Woooo! Sorry I get a little worked up on Fridays. Have you setup the printer on your wireless network yet? Also what version of OS X are you running? You can find this by going to the Apple in the top left of the screen and then selecting "About This Mac".
If you can give me a little more information like has it worked before, are you receiving any errors, can other devices print to it I would be able to help you much more in depth.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection