HP Support Forums
Join in the conversation.
11-28-2011 07:29 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-28-2011 09:32 AM
You may print from your iPad by using the AirPrint feature.
Indeed updating the firmware is required and you may download the firmware below:
- Verify your printer is turned On.
- From your Desktop or PC run the Firmware Update.
- You should see your printer listed, then click update firmware.
- Make sure not to perform any action till the update progress completes. it may take 5-6 minutes and you should see the printer in ready state again or turned Off.
- If the printer turned off, wait for 2-3 minutes to verify any proccess been completed, then turn your printer On.
Now you may use the AirPrint feature and should see the printer available.
For any usage instructions you may follow the document below:
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution
04-06-2012 01:58 PM
ShlomiL gave the following link to update the printer firmware: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL32625/
However this isn't a valid link.
Please advise what the correct one is.