05-20-2012 09:20 PM
I have gone through troubleshooting via the HP Deskjet itself, printing diagnostics on Vista, as well as my firewall ... nothing is working.
The printer and network are acknowledging each other, visible, connected, etc.
It will print, but not scan. (used to ... nothing has changed)
Printer product screen says, "activation is lost" when I try to scan ... but yet it says it is connected wirelessly. Also, when I enter the printer's static IP address into my browser ... I cannot connect, says page doesn't exist.
"manage scan to computer" says that it is connected to my pc
05-25-2012 01:52 PM
Have you tried the scan diagnostic tool located here? If not give it a shot and let us know the results.
Best of Luck!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network