05-20-2012 09:20 PM
I have gone through troubleshooting via the HP Deskjet itself, printing diagnostics on Vista, as well as my firewall ... nothing is working.
The printer and network are acknowledging each other, visible, connected, etc.
It will print, but not scan. (used to ... nothing has changed)
Printer product screen says, "activation is lost" when I try to scan ... but yet it says it is connected wirelessly. Also, when I enter the printer's static IP address into my browser ... I cannot connect, says page doesn't exist.
"manage scan to computer" says that it is connected to my pc
05-25-2012 01:52 PM
Have you tried the scan diagnostic tool located here? If not give it a shot and let us know the results.
Best of Luck!
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection