Wireless scanning (1169 Views)
Honor Student
jstaso
Message 1 of 4 (1,169 Views)

Wireless scanning

I have an HP C6180 printer.  Does it have the ability to scan to computer when connected through a wireless network, or does it have to be connected to a computer with a cable?  I've tried it and it says there is no computer connection.  Is there a way?

Regents Professor
DexterM
Message 2 of 4 (1,167 Views)

Re: Wireless scanning

If you've installed the full printer software on the PC, then the scanning will work.

----------------------------
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
Honor Student
Jharn
Message 3 of 4 (1,151 Views)

I have 2 HP wireless printers connected to my wireless router.  Using the HP Solution Center, I can Scan a document using my laptop, and save it to that Laptop.  My problem is that I only see one of the wireless printers when I use HP Solution Center.  Does the HP Solution Center search for more than one printer or does it only handle one printer.  I have a C6180 and a C6350 wireless printer, both show up on the network and I can print to either one from my Laptop.  But I can only use one with HP Solution Center.

Thanks for any information

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 4 of 4 (1,131 Views)

It should see all your printers.  The software is designed to work with multiple printers.

I am employed by HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation