12-18-2009 04:13 PM
I have an HP C6180 printer. Does it have the ability to scan to computer when connected through a wireless network, or does it have to be connected to a computer with a cable? I've tried it and it says there is no computer connection. Is there a way?
12-18-2009 04:26 PM
If you've installed the full printer software on the PC, then the scanning will work.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with \'Accept as Solution\' if it solves your problem.
Click on the BLUE KUDOS button on the left to say "Thanks"
I am an ex-HP Employee.
12-18-2009 08:18 PM
I have 2 HP wireless printers connected to my wireless router. Using the HP Solution Center, I can Scan a document using my laptop, and save it to that Laptop. My problem is that I only see one of the wireless printers when I use HP Solution Center. Does the HP Solution Center search for more than one printer or does it only handle one printer. I have a C6180 and a C6350 wireless printer, both show up on the network and I can print to either one from my Laptop. But I can only use one with HP Solution Center.
Thanks for any information
12-19-2009 11:21 AM
It should see all your printers. The software is designed to work with multiple printers.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network