Wireless setup for photosmart c4795 without cd (9664 Views)
Student
LordTaron
Message 1 of 7 (9,664 Views)

Wireless setup for photosmart c4795 without cd

Is there a method to modify/setup the wireless settings for the C4795 model printer without the software CD? I seem to have misplaced it and I don't seem to be able to set it up using the solution center (gives me an error indicating that wireless networking is not setup for the device).

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 7 (9,658 Views)

Re: Wireless setup for photosmart c4795 without cd

Hi,

Please download driver and software from the following link:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&product=3940574

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Student
HERM11
Message 3 of 7 (5,837 Views)

CANNOT GET THE PRINTER TO PRINT FROM MY COMPUTER. THE WIRELESS INDICATOR IS LITE UP.

Student
Sefi
Message 4 of 7 (4,976 Views)

Is there a method to modify/setup the wireless settings for the C4795 model printer without the software CD? I seem to have misplaced it and I don't seem to be able to set it up. Can I burn a new CD from support?

Student
Message 5 of 7 (3,161 Views)

I do not have the CD and need to setup the wireless connection

Honor Student
ljstew
Message 6 of 7 (1,002 Views)

Is there a method to modify/setup the wireless settings for the C4795 model printer without the software CD? I seem to have misplaced it and I don't seem to be able to set it up using the solution center (gives me an error indicating that wireless networking is not setup for the device).

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 7 of 7 (989 Views)

Hello everyone,

I understand you don't have the CD for the Photosmart C4795 and the Solution Center is indicating the wireless is not setup for this device. I will do my best to assist you! First, I need to find out what is your operating system? Click here to find out: Windows or Mac?

You can download the full feature software from the HP website here if you don't have the CD. Please choose your correct operating system.

In order to achieve wireless capabilities you need to temporarily connect a USB cord into the computer and printer to find your wireless network through the HP software. If you have a Windows computer and the Solution Center is already installed on your computer, then follow these steps:

1. Go into Devices and printer

2. Right click on the printer, select remove device
3. Click on your Start Menu, then All Programs

4. Click on the HP folder

5. Click on your printer, then printer set up and software

6. Click on add a new printer, click on wireless (This is where you can temporarily connect your USB cord)

Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Have a great night! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation