01-17-2012 08:01 AM
We have 6 HP printers that are configured on a SBS2011 server. When users switch from one HP printer to another within Excel there is a delay. I have removed the network printers from a workstation and configured them locally and still have the same issue. This happens with Excel 2003 and Excel 2010. We have an Okidata and when users select it within Excel it is fast. I have tried changing drivers. Also this happens on XP and Windows 7 machines.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection