01-17-2012 08:01 AM
We have 6 HP printers that are configured on a SBS2011 server. When users switch from one HP printer to another within Excel there is a delay. I have removed the network printers from a workstation and configured them locally and still have the same issue. This happens with Excel 2003 and Excel 2010. We have an Okidata and when users select it within Excel it is fast. I have tried changing drivers. Also this happens on XP and Windows 7 machines.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series