07-24-2012 02:20 AM
Is there a way to make my Photosmart C5280 all in one printer wireless. I want to be able to print things from my laptop with out having to connect the laptop to the printer.
07-24-2012 04:40 AM
Based on this, the printer only has USB port. You can use something like one of these (called USB wireless print server):
Information and driver should come with the product.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network