07-24-2012 02:20 AM
Is there a way to make my Photosmart C5280 all in one printer wireless. I want to be able to print things from my laptop with out having to connect the laptop to the printer.
07-24-2012 04:40 AM
Based on this, the printer only has USB port. You can use something like one of these (called USB wireless print server):
Information and driver should come with the product.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection