08-06-2012 11:55 AM
I only have an iPad and hp netbook. iPad does not recognize my wireless hp deskjet 3050a printer. Don't know how to connect printer to my wireless network
08-06-2012 12:30 PM
It looks like if your printer is model 3050a j611, then it should be OK for that iPad.
Take a look at the following Apple setup instructions and see if that helps clear up the issue for you.
iOS: AirPrint 101 (System Requirements, List of Printers)
I hope this helps!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network