08-06-2012 11:55 AM
I only have an iPad and hp netbook. iPad does not recognize my wireless hp deskjet 3050a printer. Don't know how to connect printer to my wireless network
08-06-2012 12:30 PM
It looks like if your printer is model 3050a j611, then it should be OK for that iPad.
Take a look at the following Apple setup instructions and see if that helps clear up the issue for you.
iOS: AirPrint 101 (System Requirements, List of Printers)
I hope this helps!
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection