11-09-2011 03:53 PM
I LOST MY HP DESKJET 3050 J610 SERIES WIRELESS ALL IN ONE PRINTER, it was connected with wifi when i 1st time installed, then we changed our wireless name and password, how can i set it up again,
because i lost my software CD
11-09-2011 04:26 PM
Get the latest software for your printer from the "Support & Drivers" link at the top of this page. When you install the software, make sure the USB cable is NOT plugged into the printer. When you start the software choose "Wireless" or "Network" as the type of installation.
It will ask you to use a USB cable to temporarily communicate to the printer. Insert the USB cable only when it asks.
Complete the software install and you should be good to go.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection