01-14-2012 09:06 AM
HP Photosmart 5510 B111a. Have succeeded in setting up this device to the point where I need to contact the eprintcenter ato ender a printer code. I am unable to make any further progress because I get error messages on the screen and, when I do get to the point of attempting to sign in all my attempts are declared invalid.
I have tried using the name and password I set up earlier in the process and using a completely new name and password, to no avail.
11-25-2012 08:14 AM
Your post is showing up blank. Try using Compatibility mode if you use IE, or use an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
MrMatthew - HP Support Forums Moderator
Click the Kudos star as a way to say "thank you" for helpful posts.
Be sure to come back and click the 'Accept as Solution' button on the post that solved your issue - it may help someone else.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network