01-14-2012 09:06 AM
HP Photosmart 5510 B111a. Have succeeded in setting up this device to the point where I need to contact the eprintcenter ato ender a printer code. I am unable to make any further progress because I get error messages on the screen and, when I do get to the point of attempting to sign in all my attempts are declared invalid.
I have tried using the name and password I set up earlier in the process and using a completely new name and password, to no avail.
11-25-2012 08:14 AM
Your post is showing up blank. Try using Compatibility mode if you use IE, or use an alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection