05-21-2011 08:40 PM
Every single time I turn on the printer, the Hp center says the same, printer disconnected, i've tried everything I could like, restarting the pc, turning off and on the router, uninstalling and installing the drivers but it seems that nothing have worked so far.
I'm giving my system's specs so anyone with a posible solution can help me with this issue that is becoming annoying.
Windows 7 64 bit home
Eset Smart security antivirus
actiontec mi424wr rev. e Router (Fios service)
05-22-2011 02:12 PM
Download and install this: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection