05-21-2011 08:40 PM
Every single time I turn on the printer, the Hp center says the same, printer disconnected, i've tried everything I could like, restarting the pc, turning off and on the router, uninstalling and installing the drivers but it seems that nothing have worked so far.
I'm giving my system's specs so anyone with a posible solution can help me with this issue that is becoming annoying.
Windows 7 64 bit home
Eset Smart security antivirus
actiontec mi424wr rev. e Router (Fios service)
05-22-2011 02:12 PM
Download and install this: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network