10-26-2012 09:24 AM
Printer worked fine for months now I get the following message
document failed to print due to an error in the printing system
will print from my mac book but not either desktop
only test page will print
running windows 7 64 bit
10-29-2012 08:25 AM
You can also perform a hard reset on the printer. Unplug the power cord from the back of the printer and from the wall outlet. Leave it out for 30 seconds, and plug back in.
Let me know if this helps. thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series