09-07-2012 10:45 PM
I just got this Deskjet 3520 printer and it's supposed to use my wireless connection. I got as far as it selecting the correct wireless network and the correct password was already there but after configuring a few minutes, it said the wireless network rejected the password. This happened a few times and I tried both the wireless network key and the system password. So I don't have a wireless printer at this point. I hope someone can help. thanks.
09-08-2012 08:35 AM - edited 09-08-2012 09:59 AM
You need to verify the password in your router to be sure. Temporarily remove all wireless security password and attempt to connect with no password. Once successful and verified, go back and turn on wireless security of WPA2-AES and strong password and connect again.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
10-16-2013 08:47 AM - edited 10-16-2013 09:16 AM
I suspect you would have to either call your router provider or you can go into the EWS (Embedded Web Server) of the router using its IP address.
To get the IP address of the router you can click on the airport/wifi icon on the top right of the Mac screen ans select *Open Network Preferences*. Then in the Network Preferences you will see the Router IP address.
Take this IP address and put it into the address bar of a Safari browser.
Use the Thread below for further assistance.
Hope this helps
Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network