01-06-2012 12:15 PM - last edited on 03-18-2014 04:06 PM by Leo_Y
When I searched the computer the driver wasn't listed so I went online to find it. I was offered 2 choices for this model. I am stumped now as I've no idea if the printer is an a or a b in the series. Here is the S/N number off the bottom. SN: [Edited for Personal Information].. Can anyone tell me if I have a A or a B with the information I provided ? Or tell me what to do lol..Thanks Pam
01-06-2012 04:24 PM
You can download your driver here.
The A and B versions use the same driver - the filename for the download is the same.
FYI, there should be a product number on the same tag as your serial number. Searching by the product number should take you to the correct product.
- - Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so others can more easily find the answer - -
- - Please click the Kudos star if you would like to say thanks - -
02-09-2013 07:19 PM
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection