01-06-2012 12:15 PM - last edited on 03-18-2014 04:06 PM by Leo_Y
When I searched the computer the driver wasn't listed so I went online to find it. I was offered 2 choices for this model. I am stumped now as I've no idea if the printer is an a or a b in the series. Here is the S/N number off the bottom. SN: [Edited for Personal Information].. Can anyone tell me if I have a A or a B with the information I provided ? Or tell me what to do lol..Thanks Pam
01-06-2012 04:24 PM
You can download your driver here.
The A and B versions use the same driver - the filename for the download is the same.
FYI, there should be a product number on the same tag as your serial number. Searching by the product number should take you to the correct product.
- - Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem so others can more easily find the answer - -
- - Please click the Kudos star if you would like to say thanks - -
02-09-2013 07:19 PM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series