06-23-2011 08:59 AM
My p1102w is set up wirelessly and prints letters and documents with no problems. however, it will not print envelopes. the red light simply flashes until I push the cancel button and then it's ready to go again, no envelope in the queue or printed!
any ideas would be much appreciated...
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series