03-19-2012 09:49 AM
Connect your printer to the network router.
1. Wireless>Wireless Settings>Wireless Setup Wizard.
2. Enter the router password to connect your printer.
1. Run the HP software and select the network/wireless connection method.
After printer is successfully connected to the network, enable Web Services/ePrint.
1. Press the ePrint button on the printer or the Web Services icon on the printer front panel.
2. Press Yes to accept terms of web services.
3. Press Yes to accept future updates.
4. A page will printout showing you how to register your printer's new email address which you will use to send your ePrints to.
Please click the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series