Question

Student
BostonBob
Message 1 of 5 (1,936 Views)

how can i put the printer back online?

I have a HP Photosmart D110 Series printer/scanner.  It's conncected to our wireless network and has worked well for more than a year for all 3 of our PCs.  We last used it 2 days ago but now none of the PCs can print anything.  I confirmed that the printer is still setup on our wireless network.  We keep seeing the message that the printer is offline, but it is plugged in and powered on.

The PC on which I'm writing now is a Dell laptop using Windows 7.  Can anybody help us?  thanks.....

Student
lobia
Message 2 of 5 (1,926 Views)

Re: how can i put the printer back online?

I too have the same problem. 

Student
facilitator
Message 3 of 5 (1,887 Views)

Student
JUDITHNAPA3
Message 4 of 5 (422 Views)

I HAVE BEEN USING MY HP PHOTO SMART PRINTER AND NOW IT IS OFF LINE AND I CANNOT GET IT ON LINE?

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 5 of 5 (396 Views)

Hello JUDITHNAPA,

I noticed your post on your Photosmart is offline. I would like to help with this issue, however I would need some more information from you. Could you please respond with:

1. Your Printers Model Number

2. Your Operating System (Windows) or Mac

3. Is your printer connected by a USB cable, Ethernet, or Wireless?

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon!

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation