03-09-2012 01:03 PM
I have a HP Photosmart D110 Series printer/scanner. It's conncected to our wireless network and has worked well for more than a year for all 3 of our PCs. We last used it 2 days ago but now none of the PCs can print anything. I confirmed that the printer is still setup on our wireless network. We keep seeing the message that the printer is offline, but it is plugged in and powered on.
The PC on which I'm writing now is a Dell laptop using Windows 7. Can anybody help us? thanks.....
10-16-2013 08:38 AM
I noticed your post on your Photosmart is offline. I would like to help with this issue, however I would need some more information from you. Could you please respond with:
3. Is your printer connected by a USB cable, Ethernet, or Wireless?
Thank you, hope to hear from you soon!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network