03-09-2012 01:03 PM
I have a HP Photosmart D110 Series printer/scanner. It's conncected to our wireless network and has worked well for more than a year for all 3 of our PCs. We last used it 2 days ago but now none of the PCs can print anything. I confirmed that the printer is still setup on our wireless network. We keep seeing the message that the printer is offline, but it is plugged in and powered on.
The PC on which I'm writing now is a Dell laptop using Windows 7. Can anybody help us? thanks.....
10-16-2013 08:38 AM
I noticed your post on your Photosmart is offline. I would like to help with this issue, however I would need some more information from you. Could you please respond with:
3. Is your printer connected by a USB cable, Ethernet, or Wireless?
Thank you, hope to hear from you soon!
I work on behalf of HP
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection