10-01-2012 07:43 AM - edited 10-01-2012 07:47 AM
Under Printer Preferences click on See what's printing. That will open the printer's preferences dialogue box. Select the Printer tab and then click on online. As long as there is connectivity between your PC and the printer it should then change to online.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection