10-01-2012 07:43 AM - edited 10-01-2012 07:47 AM
Under Printer Preferences click on See what's printing. That will open the printer's preferences dialogue box. Select the Printer tab and then click on online. As long as there is connectivity between your PC and the printer it should then change to online.
Please click the purple thumbs up next to reply if you feel that my post solved your issue.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series