10-01-2012 07:43 AM - edited 10-01-2012 07:47 AM
Under Printer Preferences click on See what's printing. That will open the printer's preferences dialogue box. Select the Printer tab and then click on online. As long as there is connectivity between your PC and the printer it should then change to online.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience Consumer
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network