08-11-2012 09:08 AM
Until I got a new router (yesterday) I was fine, but now I cannot print wirelessly, and cannot find the place to put my new network name/password.
08-11-2012 10:57 AM
You have to run the HP software again to re-connect your printer. Look in the Hewlett-Packard folder for "Printer Setup and Software" and run it.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
04-24-2013 08:31 PM
Hi.. I have the ultimate solution for this:
1- On your small printer screen, go to wireless settings, press on WSP - press "push button"
2- Go to your wireless router panel - by using the IP address of the router (mine is 126.96.36.199), go to "Wireless" and press the WSP Button (two rounded arrows)
1- On your small printer screen, go to wireless settings, press on WSP - press "Pin"
2- Go to your wireless router panel, go to "Wireless" and pput the PIN number that you see on the small screen.
For further readings, please go to this link: http://www.hp.com/global/us/en/wireless/printer-se
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network