02-26-2012 12:16 AM
Please clarify how do you connect your computer to your printer ? Please refer to this, page #17:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-18-2012 05:50 PM
how to scan to computer with c310 hp all in one?
Here are two articles on how to scan in Windows:
Best of luck!
04-02-2013 10:07 PM
I was able to scan from the screen on my printer but now that I have windows 8 it it telling me to try scanning from the computerrefer to documentation for detaild
08-12-2013 04:29 PM
photosmart does not recognize my computer. And won't recognize any of my other computers even though it prints from all 3. scans will not be transfered via wirless.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection