02-26-2012 12:16 AM
Please clarify how do you connect your computer to your printer ? Please refer to this, page #17:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
06-18-2012 05:50 PM
how to scan to computer with c310 hp all in one?
Here are two articles on how to scan in Windows:
Best of luck!
04-02-2013 10:07 PM
I was able to scan from the screen on my printer but now that I have windows 8 it it telling me to try scanning from the computerrefer to documentation for detaild
08-12-2013 04:29 PM
photosmart does not recognize my computer. And won't recognize any of my other computers even though it prints from all 3. scans will not be transfered via wirless.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network