05-09-2011 12:22 PM
Just bought a new LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP and I'm having difficulties to connect it to my network.
I plugged the cable to the router waited a while as instructed and printer the report but no IP address was shown.
I'm using a linksys router WRT54G2 and windows vista home premium 32 bits.
I accessed the router through the ip, added a new device to the network and even though it found the printer and gave me an IP for it, it was showing offline permanently and the IP was not accessible either.
can someone help please?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network