04-21-2012 08:04 PM
HP officejet Pro 8600, Windows 7 64-bit
Can you tell me how to restart the printer? I haven't used it for 2 or 3 days and the priter is at sleeping condition. I tried to push on the power butter, but it doesn't work.
I don't use the printer ofter. should I just turn the power off if I don't use it?
04-22-2012 09:02 AM
Restart the printer by unplugging power from the back of the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection