04-21-2012 08:04 PM
HP officejet Pro 8600, Windows 7 64-bit
Can you tell me how to restart the printer? I haven't used it for 2 or 3 days and the priter is at sleeping condition. I tried to push on the power butter, but it doesn't work.
I don't use the printer ofter. should I just turn the power off if I don't use it?
04-22-2012 09:02 AM
Restart the printer by unplugging power from the back of the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network