02-08-2012 05:35 PM
I tried walking through the wireless setup wizard to fix the problem. I selected our wireless network and then it asked for the WPA passphrase. I put in the correct wireless password and it told me that it was invalid. I doulbe checked a million times!
The help button said it has to match the router's passphrase. I don't know what's going on.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network