02-08-2012 05:35 PM
I tried walking through the wireless setup wizard to fix the problem. I selected our wireless network and then it asked for the WPA passphrase. I put in the correct wireless password and it told me that it was invalid. I doulbe checked a million times!
The help button said it has to match the router's passphrase. I don't know what's going on.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection