09-24-2012 02:30 PM
Tried about 5 times with the software given with product, with un-installing and re installing, also tried downloading the software from the hp site still no luck. I want to use the printers wireless hence buying a wireless printer. Everytime it installs it comes to "Finding the printer" and fails.
Printers is connected to same network as the laptop. Really frustrating now any help????
Also downloaded the hp doctor and that cannot find a problem, turned firewall off and still nothing.
09-25-2012 02:39 PM
What operating system does the computer use?
Does the printer work on the network with other computers?
What brand and model is the router?
What firewall does the computer use?
Is the wireless light a solid light or a flashing light?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection