Question

Tutor
LoriK7
Message 1 of 3 (570 Views)
Accepted Solution

hp envy 100 apps stopped working

I have the hp envy 100, it worked fine after set up but after a few months of use the apps stopped working for some unknown reason. I checked everything I could think of but nothing worked, still no use of apps. Can anyone help me? Note: using windows 7, no changes made to system before issue occurred.

Tutor
LoriK7
Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

Re: hp envy 100 apps stopped working

Problem fixed by doing updates, now the apps are working fine.
Tutor
LoriK7
Message 3 of 3 (509 Views)

Re: hp envy 100 apps stopped working

Issue The error message 'Connection Problem. TouchSmart Web app is not responding. Please try again later. ' displays on the product control panel. Solution: Update the product firmware Follow these steps to update the product firmware and Web Services apps. Important : The HP product must connect to a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network with an active Internet connection to receive updates. However, the product does not need to be connected to a computer. 1.From the product control panel, touch the Web Services icon ( ), and then touch Settings . 2.Touch Web . 3.Touch Product Updates . 4.Touch Check for Product Updates to manually update the product. NOTE: To set up automatic updates, touch Product Updates Settings , and then touch Automatically . If you chose not to update automatically, check for updates every week to make sure that you get the most out of your HP product. 5.If you have not previously updated the product, you might need to download an additional update. Repeat the previous steps to check for any additional updates. 6.When the message 'Your printer has the most current updates installed ' displays on the control panel, touch OK .
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation