12-07-2012 10:45 AM
I have a router provided by BrightHouse networks that I cannot administer. It is connected to the in-house wired network
and IP network is 192.168.0.xxx. I have assigned a static IP of 192.168.0.99 to the HP Printer.
I have another router, Netgear N600 WNDR3700v4, that I use for my wifi and it has a network of 192.168.1.xxx.
I cannot print from the wifi network subnet but I can print when I am directly connected to the Brighthouse router. From a PC connected via WIFI, I can ping the printer @192.168.0.99 , and "telnet 192.168.0.99 9100" connects. I have run HP Print and Scan doctor from a wifi connected pc and it says everything is OK, however, the print jobs just stay in queue and it says the printer is dicsonnected. I used to have an older Netgear wifi router (N600 WNDR3400) and everything used to print. Is there some config I need to do in the WNDR3700v4?
12-14-2012 06:52 PM
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection