Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

hp photosmart 7520 printer

hp 7520 printer does not stay connedted

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 4 (202 Views)

Re: hp photosmart 7520 printer

What router?  

When it seems not connected, print a Wireless Network Test Report from the Wireless menu on the front of the printer.

Does the printer indicate it is still connected?

I am employed by HP
Top Student
hjheier
Message 3 of 4 (172 Views)

I never could get my 7520 printer to keep internet connection.  HP support was no help.  I spent days trying to solve problem.  Even talked to Microsoft, ATT support for router and nobody could figure the problem.  I even brought my printer back and got a new one.  Same problem.  I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.  BROUGHT 7520 PRINTER BACK AND GOT A DIFFERENT PRINTER.  HOOKED TO THE NETWORK WITHOUT A PROBLEM AND MAINTAINED CONNECTION.  By the way, the new printer I got was a HP Photojet Pro 8600.  Works great.   I am disgusted with HP for not being able to help with 7520 printer.  They have to know about connection problem.   hjh

Honor Student
dwvoegeli
Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)

Wish I saw your post earlier, I am on the second printer myself with the same issue.  HP support kept telling me that there is no problem.  I thought it obvious that if there wasn't a problem, I wouldn't be on the phone.  I am ready to get a new printer, but it won't be HP again.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation