04-27-2013 10:31 PM
When it seems not connected, print a Wireless Network Test Report from the Wireless menu on the front of the printer.
Does the printer indicate it is still connected?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
04-29-2013 09:02 PM
I never could get my 7520 printer to keep internet connection. HP support was no help. I spent days trying to solve problem. Even talked to Microsoft, ATT support for router and nobody could figure the problem. I even brought my printer back and got a new one. Same problem. I FINALLY WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. BROUGHT 7520 PRINTER BACK AND GOT A DIFFERENT PRINTER. HOOKED TO THE NETWORK WITHOUT A PROBLEM AND MAINTAINED CONNECTION. By the way, the new printer I got was a HP Photojet Pro 8600. Works great. I am disgusted with HP for not being able to help with 7520 printer. They have to know about connection problem. hjh
09-24-2013 08:12 PM
Wish I saw your post earlier, I am on the second printer myself with the same issue. HP support kept telling me that there is no problem. I thought it obvious that if there wasn't a problem, I wouldn't be on the phone. I am ready to get a new printer, but it won't be HP again.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series