08-18-2012 09:48 AM
Does anyone know how to deal with a HP3054A printer wireless connection that continually tries to connect when the printer is off. This is really annoying and the only way to stop it I can find is to leave the printer on. I have a Dell Studio XPS laptop running Win7 64 bit. The printer is great otherwise.
08-18-2012 10:29 AM
I'm sorry, I don't understand if the printer is off, how can it do anything? And connect to what?
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network