08-18-2012 09:48 AM
Does anyone know how to deal with a HP3054A printer wireless connection that continually tries to connect when the printer is off. This is really annoying and the only way to stop it I can find is to leave the printer on. I have a Dell Studio XPS laptop running Win7 64 bit. The printer is great otherwise.
08-18-2012 10:29 AM
I'm sorry, I don't understand if the printer is off, how can it do anything? And connect to what?
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection