11-26-2008 12:12 PM
Click on the Support and Drivers link at the top of the forum, place a mark in the Download drivers and software selection in Step 1.
Enter in Step 2 the product name of PSC 1400.
From there it will guide you to the download page where you can download the Full Feature and Software Driver program to your harddrive and then install your printer using that.
I would have provided you a direct link but you did not specify which PSC in the 1400 series family or give an operating system so you'll have to make those selections yourself.
11-30-2008 01:00 PM
Please select the operating system so that you can download the All-in-one software.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network