11-26-2008 12:12 PM
Click on the Support and Drivers link at the top of the forum, place a mark in the Download drivers and software selection in Step 1.
Enter in Step 2 the product name of PSC 1400.
From there it will guide you to the download page where you can download the Full Feature and Software Driver program to your harddrive and then install your printer using that.
I would have provided you a direct link but you did not specify which PSC in the 1400 series family or give an operating system so you'll have to make those selections yourself.
11-30-2008 01:00 PM
Please select the operating system so that you can download the All-in-one software.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection