02-17-2012 10:53 PM
Printing from Safari the Print Job spools to the print manager on the iPad 2 and then hangs there. Eventually I receive a "printer is off line" message. The printer is connected and I can print to it via Google Cloud print from the iPad and any other PC on my network. Can access the printer via web services. Can ping the printer from my router (DLink DIR655). Any thoughts regarding what is causing the communications breakdown would be appreciated.
02-17-2012 11:02 PM
Firstly please check to see if your printer in the list:
If YES, you can use this to fix
If NO you have to print using other apps such as:
More info from this:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series