10-05-2009 03:35 PM
Hi My laptop printer is connected to printer wirelessly. I can get on the internet as it recognized the wireless setup but it will not print anything from internet and will not print my register from Quicken. I removed the software and reran it from the HP disk. I received these messages:
Internal error 753.hpwySchd2.exe and after a second try to take off software this message came up: Files\Hewlett-Packard\eSupportDiags\HPeDiag.dll failed to unregister HResult-2147220472. I have no way to unscramble these messages. What am I doing wrong?
Read some posts and ond said to recyle printer power. I turned it off then back on with no change.
My desktop has the primary LINKSYS router attached and can perform all printing jobs wirelessly from printer. Printer is Deskjt 6840c.
thanks for any help!
10-05-2009 05:32 PM
OK, first, what operating system are you using?
Have you disabled your security software and re-tested?
There may be some help here (choose your OS, then look for Updates).
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection