11-12-2013 09:58 AM - edited 11-13-2013 07:58 AM
I cannot connect my printer HP laserjet 100 color mfp m175nw to the wireless. It is connect to the router and it install on the computer with the Usb cable but not with the wireless connection.
How can I fix this?
Before it used to work perfect I could even print from my phone, now unless I connect my computer to the printer with cable it will not work because I cannot install the printer working with the wireless connection.
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: laserjet pro 100 cannot connect to wireless
11-13-2013 08:00 AM
Solved!!!! Restart the rounter first and after unplug & plug the printer
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network