Question

Honor Student
chuckiecheeze
Message 1 of 5 (4,230 Views)
Accepted Solution

master reset for HP C309a

my HP C309a (product #CC335A will not print wireless. i need to know what the button sequence is to reset this device. i think it is # * 6 not sure please help

Provost
PrintDoc
Message 2 of 5 (4,213 Views)

Re: master reset for HP C309a

Yup, turn it off, hold # and 6 while and for a few seconds after turning it back on.

If that does not revive the wireless, this is how to contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/totalcare (click on Printers & Monitors, there is a phone number on the resulting page).

I am employed by HP
Honor Student
chuckiecheeze
Message 3 of 5 (4,171 Views)

Thank you very much for your brain pan
Honor Student
brassnex
Message 4 of 5 (2,353 Views)

Thanks, seem fine so far. I am new to this printer so presume it has history /legacy to erase. I presume the master reset is all I need to start with a clean sheet. I didn/t want to inkprint, just going to scan to memory stick for now. I will keep you informed of my adventures, cheers and thanks again

Honor Student
brassnex
Message 5 of 5 (2,351 Views)

Star (*)asterix was referred to in the question. so may confuse as the answer does not include (*) but just ( Hash and 6 together, #+6). My apologies, and thanks
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation