02-28-2013 01:46 PM
I will be gladly to assist you with this problem. I have a few questions for you.
Does it (half print) when you make a COPY or SCAN?
What program are you printing from? Can it print a full page from any other program?
Are you connected USB or wireless?
Print a Self-Test page/ Printer Status Report and see if it prints half the page.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network