05-23-2012 12:49 PM
I have an HP Photosmart C6300 series. I need to to be online, because my laptop has 6 things in que, but will not print because it says offline. I right clicked it but nothing happens. i wonder if I am out of range to my wireless router
05-24-2012 12:43 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are you running?
05-25-2012 11:11 AM
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
03-28-2014 03:51 PM
I have a Linsky Router which had to be reset for $30. 3 days working on this. Now my HP Photosmart C6300 Says it is offline and canot find my network. Cycled off the power to everything but modem and then used setup wizard no luck. Should I uninstall and reinstall the software?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series