Question

Honor Student
Fvsteele
Message 1 of 4 (1,748 Views)

my printer says offline

I have an HP Photosmart C6300 series. I need to to be online, because my laptop has 6 things in que, but will not print because it says offline. I right clicked it but nothing happens. i wonder if I am out of range to my wireless router

Distinguished Professor
-JohnB-
Message 2 of 4 (1,725 Views)

Re: my printer says offline

hi there,

could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are you running?

You can say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in my post. If my post resolves your problem, please mark it as Accepted Solution so others can benefit too.
Teacher
pctech33
Message 3 of 4 (1,700 Views)

Restart it and check connections. If you are referring to it saying that in the Printers and Faxes windows, right-click and turn it Online.
Message 4 of 4 (170 Views)

I have a Linsky Router which had to be reset for $30.  3 days working on this.  Now my HP Photosmart C6300 Says it is offline and canot find my network.  Cycled off the power to everything but modem and then used setup wizard no luck.  Should I uninstall and reinstall the software?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation