05-23-2012 12:49 PM
I have an HP Photosmart C6300 series. I need to to be online, because my laptop has 6 things in que, but will not print because it says offline. I right clicked it but nothing happens. i wonder if I am out of range to my wireless router
05-24-2012 12:43 PM
could you provide the community with a little more information to help narrow troubleshooting? What operating system are you running?
05-25-2012 11:11 AM
Life is too serious to be taken seriously
03-28-2014 03:51 PM
I have a Linsky Router which had to be reset for $30. 3 days working on this. Now my HP Photosmart C6300 Says it is offline and canot find my network. Cycled off the power to everything but modem and then used setup wizard no luck. Should I uninstall and reinstall the software?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection