01-22-2012 01:30 PM
I am setting up hp Photosmart 7510 and I put the print cartridges in that came in the box with the printer, and it says "Printhead Missing." What do I do to remedy the problem?
09-23-2012 10:44 AM
I have hp photosmart premium with fax C410a ,my sreen on the printer say print head missing Lift the latch, re seat the printhead and then lower the latch I did this 10 tmes and still not work I bought new ink at costco for $70.00 Icleaned the cartridges . unplug press #3 and turn it on What do i do to remedy the problem?
12-13-2012 10:04 AM
12-13-2012 10:31 AM
Printer is Photosmart 5515. I have been attempting to install on wireless network. It is plugged directly to wall outlet.
When I tirn on, have the setup window, atempt to set up gives the printhead missing.. message.
12-13-2012 10:48 AM - edited 12-13-2012 10:49 AM
Here is a link that addresses the error message that you are getting on the product. If this does not fix the issue. One is looking at product replacement as the printhead is not a replaceable part. If you are still in warranty, HP may replace the printer at no cost to you. I'll link the information to get in touch with them below. The link will take you to a form to fill out. Once you fill it out and it is processed, it will give you the printers warranty information, a case number, and the phone number to call.
HP Technical Support Case Call Form:
I hope that this helps.
12-16-2012 05:29 PM
Finally had chance to complete the form and make the call. After going thru all the information provided on the form, I was transferred to another, expert section - something like that. Volume of call was very poor, brief exchange - than got disconnected. I assumed he would run through the procedure, open latch, unplug, etc.
May not be worth the effort, if could find the recept I would return to Sams Club.
Thnaks for the help.
12-17-2012 07:35 AM
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series