07-21-2012 03:25 PM
New printer will not turn on. Disconnected power adapter and reconnected. Tried different outlets. Green light on adapter stays on a few sounds and then flashes twice and goes off. HP briefly appears on the keypad.
07-22-2012 09:40 AM
Reset the power supply. Disconnect it from both the wall and the printer for 5 minutes. Connect the power to the wall. Do not use a power strip or surge protector.
If that does not work, this is how to contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/totalcare (click on Printers & Monitors, there is a phone number on the resulting page).
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series