07-21-2012 03:25 PM
New printer will not turn on. Disconnected power adapter and reconnected. Tried different outlets. Green light on adapter stays on a few sounds and then flashes twice and goes off. HP briefly appears on the keypad.
07-22-2012 09:40 AM
Reset the power supply. Disconnect it from both the wall and the printer for 5 minutes. Connect the power to the wall. Do not use a power strip or surge protector.
If that does not work, this is how to contact HP support: www.hp.com/go/totalcare (click on Printers & Monitors, there is a phone number on the resulting page).
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection