01-09-2012 03:31 PM
Have downloaded the trobleshooting ap and have run it nummerous times - always showed problem resolved but status of printer remains "offline" and cannot print. Physical check of printer verifies printer is on and connected via wireless. Similarly, computer successfully connects to internet via wireless.
Clicking on the "Offline" status under Devices and Printers does not change the status. What am i missing?
01-11-2012 10:39 AM
Download and run this utility: http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Nav?h_pagetype=s-92
What does it say?
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network