07-07-2009 01:26 AM
Go to adobe.com and download the adobe reader. Once you have that done you should have no problem opening .pdf files. An alternative option is to install Open Office. That will also open attachments that are in .pdf format.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection