07-07-2009 01:26 AM
Go to adobe.com and download the adobe reader. Once you have that done you should have no problem opening .pdf files. An alternative option is to install Open Office. That will also open attachments that are in .pdf format.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert Consumer
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network