07-07-2009 01:26 AM
Go to adobe.com and download the adobe reader. Once you have that done you should have no problem opening .pdf files. An alternative option is to install Open Office. That will also open attachments that are in .pdf format.
Please click "Accept as Solution" if you feel that my post solved your issue.
2015 Microsoft MVP - Windows Experience
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series