03-28-2011 06:55 PM
Is it possible to turn on the power on the P1102W remotely, or is that only possible manually ?
When the P1102W goes to sleep, is it OK to just leave it that way, or is proper procedure to awaken it, then power-OFF manually ?
04-28-2011 09:54 AM
The printing job (through the wireless) should be able wake the printer up from the auto-off mode, so it is definitely fine to leave it auto-off mode, not neccessary to wake it up and manually off it. The sleep mode will have very limited power consuming.
Hope it helps.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection