03-28-2011 06:55 PM
Is it possible to turn on the power on the P1102W remotely, or is that only possible manually ?
When the P1102W goes to sleep, is it OK to just leave it that way, or is proper procedure to awaken it, then power-OFF manually ?
04-28-2011 09:54 AM
The printing job (through the wireless) should be able wake the printer up from the auto-off mode, so it is definitely fine to leave it auto-off mode, not neccessary to wake it up and manually off it. The sleep mode will have very limited power consuming.
Hope it helps.
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network