08-30-2011 08:48 PM
I have an HP 2035N printer connected via LAN to an office network. It has worked for over a year and suddenly changed to "offline" mode. I am unable to communicate with it via the HP diagnostic tool. I have typed in the IP address to see if that solves the issue but it does not. How do I get the printer to come online?
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection