08-30-2011 08:48 PM
I have an HP 2035N printer connected via LAN to an office network. It has worked for over a year and suddenly changed to "offline" mode. I am unable to communicate with it via the HP diagnostic tool. I have typed in the IP address to see if that solves the issue but it does not. How do I get the printer to come online?
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One, ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One, and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4510 and 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Series