07-29-2012 06:50 PM
I have a HP PHOTOSMART 7515, and since i installed im not able to use it, having problems to keep it online. my specs are as follow:
router: linksys wrtu54g-tm
os: windows vista home premium 32 bits
i tried to put a static ip in both printer and router and still with the same message, please help! i don't want to connect with the usb cable, i want to use the apps and online features, but i don't know what to do, please help!
07-31-2012 03:11 PM - edited 07-31-2012 03:22 PM
Are you able to print from the computer while the printer is on the network?
Open the Photosmart 7515 software and click on "Active Scan to Computer". Does it activate successfully or does it fail?
Download the Print & Scan Doctor and run the utility. It can check for several settings on the computer to ensure there is not an issue there. Firewalls can be an issue and this will help identify if there is a firewall issue.
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection