04-15-2010 02:20 PM
Hello, I accidently pushed a button on the small screen of my model C4795 printer and now the printer is not connected to my router. Yes, I went thru my steps in trying to get it back on line and I also went thru each command on the small screen and still nothing.
What do I need to do to get it back onto my router? Do I need my start-up disk?
04-15-2010 03:53 PM
Sometimes starting all over is the fastest way to fix these things.
On the printer go to Setup (Scan) > Networks > Reset Network Defaults.
Now, re-install the printer the same way you did when you first installed it (probably with the CD).
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP Printers - Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection
- HP Web-Connected Printers and Supported Cloud Services for HP Printers
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- Setting Up the Printer for a Wireless Network for the HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer
- HP Single-Function and Multi-Function Printers - How to Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for Your Wireless Network