04-15-2010 02:20 PM
Hello, I accidently pushed a button on the small screen of my model C4795 printer and now the printer is not connected to my router. Yes, I went thru my steps in trying to get it back on line and I also went thru each command on the small screen and still nothing.
What do I need to do to get it back onto my router? Do I need my start-up disk?
04-15-2010 03:53 PM
Sometimes starting all over is the fastest way to fix these things.
On the printer go to Setup (Scan) > Networks > Reset Network Defaults.
Now, re-install the printer the same way you did when you first installed it (probably with the CD).
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- HP AirPrint-Compatible Wireless Printers - Wireless Printing with Apple's AirPrint
- HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows)
- HP ENVY 4500 and HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3540 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup
- Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless Connection